“This is ridiculous.”
Praiseproduction team after the actress Cha Jo Young revealed that the production team checked that the actors had no history of bullying before filming began.
March 15, news service news published an interview they conducted Praise actress Cha Joo Young.
Cha Joo Young recently received rave reviews for her performance in the film Netflix‘S Praise. The actress portrayed Choi Hye Jeong, who was one of Moon Dong Eun’s (played by Song Hye Kyo) stalkers.
During an interview, Cha Joo Young was asked if the actors were screened for bullying. The actress revealed that the actors were screened before filming began.
(The actors) were screened (if we had a history of bullying) before (filming) started.
— Cha Jo Young
The short response from the actress angered netizens who criticized the drama’s production team for not checking the drama’s director for his history of bullying.
- “That’s why they say the person who strikes the blow never remembers. The director probably didn’t remember what he had done.”
- “LOL, the director who is supposed to be in charge of the drama (he’s the one who was bullying)… I bet the actors were like WTF?”
- “The director has no shame”
- “This is ridiculous.”
- “What about the director?”
- “Now it’s time to check out the directors and employees in the credits. Only that is right.
- “Who would have thought a director would do that?”
- “Just like that, the drama became a joke. I feel like I wasted my money subscribing to Netflix.”
Most recently, a drama director Ahn Gil Ho allegedly bullied middle school students when he was a high school student himself. The director has since admitted that he was a bully.
Police officer “The Glory” Ahn Gil Ho admits to bullying at school
What are your thoughts?