They recently were SSERAFIM member Kim Garama she was spotted in several photos wearing her school uniform.
Shared on a Korean internet forum with a post titled “Last whereabouts of former LE SSERAFIM member Kim Garam”the former idol appears to be wearing the uniform of the prestigious SOPA (School of Performing Arts Seoul), which is known for many of its students’ debuts as K-Pop idols.
If she actually attends SOPA, even after leaving LE SSERAFIM after she was faced with bullying allegations, netizens are wondering if she might plan to return to the K-Pop industry in the future.
The comments of Internet users under the post were mixed, although there was a lot of support for the former member of LE SSERAFIM.
- “She’s an ordinary person now, so let’s stop paying attention to her ^^”
- “What’s with the kids telling her to come backㅋㅋ She was an iljin who got a level 5 penalty…?”
- “Honestly, I wish she would come back. It’s not easy to look this good”
- “Nothing says more about preventing bullying than cyberbullying a child, even after they have suffered the consequences of their actions”
- “Let’s not lie, she’s beautiful. I hope only the best for her future.”
- “I was curious if she would still be able to go to school after this scandal, but seeing this is good for her. In fact, if she has a really fat face and still wants to be a celebrity, she could get back into the industry and make her solo or actress debut. It has looks and it’s not like the k industry isn’t full of problematic people anymore. they’re still doing fine so why not her lol”
- “Ppl had so much fun harassing this girl. Really crazy. It’s time to give up and stop holding the cards. Both fans and opponents need to accept that he is an ordinary person and move on.”