This article contains descriptions Bullying, graphic contentand violence which may disturb some readers.
November 23 settle published a disturbing audio recording allegedly from HAK Entertainment CEO Kwon Jin Youngin which she threatens to spend the rest of her life trying “Kill Lee Seung Gi“.
According to Dispatch, the audio was recorded by an employee during a meeting. The meeting took place after the HOOK Entertainment date Lee Seung Gi his accounting records as requested by the singer.
Actor Lee Seung Gi Requests Accounting Bills From Hook Entertainment Amid Agency Woes Over Alleged Links With Park Min Young’s Ex-Boyfriend Kang Jong Hyun
The audio and translation of what was said is below. Be warned that the audio contains vulgar and disturbing language.
The audio begins with the person purporting to be HOOK Entertainment’s CEO, Kwon Jin Young, speaking ominously about himself and what he is capable of when angry. The agency director tries to reassure the CEO, but a person purporting to be Kwon Jin Young can be heard telling the director to “Shut up“.
- CEO: “I’m the type of person that when I get really pissed off, I get very calm and logical. I’m getting very sharp. But I must be very angry. If I’m not so mad, I just scream, “Hey motherfucker! So much so that even I am afraid. This has been my disease since I was young. I would become so scary and heartless that people would say that I would become a murderer and that I would become a very bad person.
I’m becoming very (creepy) like this and now I’m starting to become like this.
Now that he’s not holding back and asking for our accounting records, it looks like he’s really not holding back.”
- Manager: “No, that’s not it.”
- CEO: “Shut up, stop it.”
The person who purports to be the CEO of HOOK Entertainment, Kwon Jin Young, starts a tirade in which he threatens to kill Lee Seung Gi.
- CEO: “I swear on my name that I will kill him. I will spend the rest of my life trying to kill Lee Seung Gi. That son of a bitch. I swear.”
- Exectuvie: “CEO Kwon”
- CEO: “Shut up, stop what you’re doing. I will spend the rest of my life trying to kill him.
The person who purports to be the CEO yells at manager Lee Seung Gi.
- CEO: “Hey, get out. You motherfuckers.
- CEO: “Hey, let it go.”
- Manager: “Okay, I’ll let it go.”
- CEO: “I’m really going to kill him.”
The person purporting to be the CEO, Kwon Jin Young, blames his accounting team for the incident involving Lee Seung Gi’s accounting records.
- CEO: “I mean, what’s wrong with it (accounting records)? And shut up, don’t say a word from now on.
- CEO: “Hey (Lee Seung Gi’s manager), listen to me. Park XX (accountant employee)! Hi! We had Park XX do it, but he didn’t. He didn’t because the crazy bastard didn’t want to work. He didn’t give us the file. I said I’ll prove that’s what happened, so why are you pretending? What? That’s true.”
According to Dispatch, Lee Seung Gi’s manager gets up and leaves the conference room. In the recording, manager Lee Seung Gi can be heard saying he is resigning while the agency manager comforts him.
- Manager: “I really can’t do this anymore. I’m going to leave.”
- Manager: “I’m not going to do that. Stop. I really gave it my all.”
- Manager: “I know, I know.”
- Manager: “You don’t know how hard I’ve been working. Didn’t we have this meeting to discuss it? What did I do wrong?”
- Manager: “You didn’t do anything wrong. let’s leave.”
Then you can hear the person purporting to be the manager breaking down and crying as he confides in the management.
- Manager: “I’ve been working really hard for the last 9 years.”
- Manager: “I know, I know.”
- Manager: “What do you know? I’ve always been picked and with everyone (CEO) he would say Lee Seung Gi is finished. How can I work when she says, “Choose wisely to whom you will be loyal,” then I was able to bear it.”
Stay up to date with updates.